The Galaxy S2 display
* 4.3-inch with a 800 x 480 pixels resolution
* Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touch-screen
* 217 ppi pixel density
The Galaxy S3 display
* 4.8-inch HD with a 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
* Super AMOLED capacitive touch-screen
* 306 ppi pixel density
The Galaxy S3 is the best and most powerful Android smartphone to date. It is true successor to the Galaxy S2 and has faced upgrade in any aspect.
2. Ubuntulife.net - Samsung may be preparing a successor to the highly popular Galaxy Note according to various tips and reports. Samsung has sold over 7 million to date, and are apparently getting ready to launch a new and improved version later this year. It is expected to have a 5.5 inch screen and an October release date.
The Galaxy Note 2 will start with the features of the Galaxy S3 so it will look similar and feature the same technologies and services like S Beam, S Voice, NFC, SmartStay and others.
It is reported that the Galaxy Note will have slightly larger 5.5-inch display with WSXGA+ (1680×1050) and 360 pixel density. The Galaxy Note 2 will feature Super AMOLED (non-Plus) display from PenTile matrix family because these displays last longer and are more power efficient that true RGB AMOLED Plus displays. The size makes it 0.2 inch bigger than the 5.3-inch Galaxy Note display.
The Note 2 CPU will probably come with 1.5 to 2 GB of RAM. An Exynos 5250 chipset is also possible, along with 4G connectivity. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is also expected.
As for the camera, an eight megapixel camera with a better lens and an enhanced image sensor for higher-quality photos should be appropriate for the Galaxy Note 2. Naturally, the stylus will also be retained as one of the signature features of the Galaxy Note.
If you liked this article, please give it a quick review on ycombinator or StumbleUpon. Thanks