Pushing the Limits of Lithography [towards 8 nanometers]
* Pitch splitting with ArF water immersion
* Further wavelength reduction to EUV
* Multiple E-Beam Maskless lithography
Summary of EUVL Concerns
* Need 250 W at IF. Currently less than 10 watt.
* Mask defect and flatness.
* Field-dependent OPC.
* Time-dependence of OPC can be detrimental.
13.5nm light may be reaching physical resolution & DOF limits at 11nm Half Pitch or earlier.
It may reach the economic limit much earlier.
Multiple E-Beam Maskless Lithography
If you liked this article, please give it a quick review on ycombinator or StumbleUpon. Thanks