Ron Paul's plan is to cut $1 trillion from the federal budget in the first year of his administration.
Ron Paul would eliminate five Cabinet-level agencies: Commerce, Education, Energy, Housing and Urban Development and Interior. He would also end the Transportation Security Administration and zero-out all foreign aid. He would pare back most other programs to 2006 spending levels (pre-financial crisis).
* Corporations would see tax rates drop to 15 percent from 35 percent.
* The Bush-era tax cuts would all be extended.
* Estate taxes would be abolished, as would taxes on personal savings.
* He wouldn't end Social Security, but he would let young people opt out of the retirement program.
* Ron Paul would allow $1 trillion sitting in corporate bank accounts overseas to be repatriated tax-free.
Repeals ObamaCare, Dodd-Frank, and Sarbanes-Oxley. Mandates REINS-style requirements for thorough congressional review and authorization before implementing any new regulations issued by bureaucrats. President Paul will also cancel all onerous regulations previously issued by Executive Order.
Conducts a full audit of the Federal Reserve and implements competing currency legislation to strengthen the dollar and stabilize inflation.
Journalism.org - 48% of the blogging conversation about Ron Paul was positive compared with only 15% negative and 38% neutral.
If you liked this article, please give it a quick review on ycombinator or StumbleUpon. Thanks