What to expect :
* windows with transparent OLEDs (Organic Light Emitting Diodes) will be commonplace in a few years time: during daylight hours they are transparent – in the evenings the OLEDs become a source of light.
* Windscreens in cars will function similarly, allowing navigation information to be transmitted through transparent OLEDs.
* The lifespan of the OLEDs will double, and contrast and colors will improve significantly.
* In 2011, LG plans to offer a 31" OLED 3D TV
* Samsung may have a rollable OLED TV within 24 months (by end of 2012)
If you liked this article, please give it a quick review on ycombinator or StumbleUpon. Thanks
Ocean Floor Gold and Copper
Ocean Floor Mining Company