1. Uranium production volume in the Republic of Kazakhstan for the 1st quarter of 2010 made up 4,060 tons of Uranium that is 63% more in comparison with the same period of the last year. Such growth resulted from the increase of production at nearly all enterprises of the Holding, including the start of production at Baiken-U LLP and Kyzylkum LLP mines, and pilot production by JV Akbastau JSC. In 2009, 13,900 tons of uranium were mined for the year by Kazatomprom.
2. Cameco has their annual uranium production numbers for 2009
Cameco hasa 16 page pdf that includes uranium production projections for 2010-2014
* uranium production 20.8 million pounds, up 20% from 2008
* expected production for 2010 is 21.5 million pounds
3. Rio Tinto (who run the Ranger mine in Australia and other uranium mines) in the first quarter of 2010 reported uranium production was down 20 per cent on the first quarter of 2009 due to lower grades at ERA and Rössing.
4. BHP Billiton reported uranium – Production was significantly below all comparative periods due to the Clark Shaft outage at Olympic Dam, Australia.
If you liked this article, please give it a quick review on Reddit, or StumbleUpon. Thanks
How to Make Money